Sunday, March 21, 2010

Busy Life

I have a busy life. Well, to an extent.

I know live 130 kms away from Brisbane and, while that's cool, I miss friends so much from being in England and have planned soooo much in advance, that I'm driving back and forth each weekend. The drive can zap my energy like nothing else.

But I'm having fun working (and I even get a day off per week!) even though they are 'testing' me and it's tiring.

I've completely blanked on sending the Happy Mail present due to the moving etc and will need to wait until Wednesday to do so (monetary issues). It will be done Wednesday!

I received my present yesterday - well, at some point in this last week, but it went to Dad's so I had to wait until the weekend to get it. It was great! Such a welcome gift - thanks!

3 comments:

  1. I was just about to FB you a message about getting back to blogging! :)

    Glad to hear that you are enjoying work and life in general.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Youch, the driving sounds tedious!

    www.kellyansapansa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Moragg,
    Welcome to Blog This and and amazing Australia :)
    I am glad to come across your entertaining blog

    Hope to stay in touch :)

    Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete