Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Holidays



I am on holidays for the first time since 2005. I love it.
Jane's here at the moment. She's washing up our breakfast dishes and washing clothes.
We went into the town centre (see, I stopped calling it the city) and went op-shopping. Jane bought a jumper, that even though we made fun of it, it is quite nice.

I bought 15 apples for `1 pound, 4 oranges for 1 pound, 5 peaches for 1.50pound and 12 eggs for 1.80 pound. Considering Jane's jumper was 4pound, it's pretty cheap buying at the market.

The difference between Australian supermarkets and the supermarket that we go to here (sainsbury's) is that the fresh food section in Australia is massive. I'm talking massive! In Wellingborough, it's one row, which includes the fruit and the veges. And it's not as cheap as at the market.

No comments:

Post a Comment