Friday, December 17, 2010

Anger

I've got all this anger simmering just under the surface. I need to scream. I need to punch something.

Everything is pissing me off.

The heat. My Dad. My Mum. (See? I'm an equal anger person) Money. Rain. Tea. Dinner. Sugar. Me.

And you know what's the worst thing? It's irrational anger.

Why am I mad because my Mother wants the TV she wants and doesn't want to get $1500 in cash out and give it to me? Why am I mad because I have to make dinner*?

Everything is pissing me the hell off.

Everything.

Well, not the snufflemonster or his mumma, but everything else on the planet.

Antidepressants recommenced.

* Deal for living at Dad's is that I cook my own food. I actually don't mind this; I eat what and when I want and am not guilty if I eat a sandwich instead, but the actually making of the food is pissing me off.

No comments:

Post a Comment