Friday, May 20, 2011

Babies babies babies

Totally sick of their parents. The babies themselves, I love. Their parents, I can leave.

You have no right to try and make me feel less because I haven't got a child!
Get lost and shut up about your fucking children.

*I am aware that being a teacher is not the same thing, but dear God, I don't care if your child is up at 2am. He's 6 weeks old - did you expect him to sleep through???!!!??? I also don't care if your child is asleep at 5pm so he will get up at 11pm and not sleep 'right'. Wake him up then!!

**I am being a hypocrite because 90% of the time with my friends, I instigate baby talk and love reading lots of parents blogs. It's the never-ending "woe is me, I'm a parent" / "my child is gorgeous" FB posts. The ones that either make me mad, or gag.

*** The anger might be jealousy

2 comments:

  1. LOL- I know exactly what you mean. My cousin's baby slept through the night from the day they bought her home from hospital, and whenever they meet other sleep-deprived parents of newborns, they tend to brag about it. I'm already warning several family members that if they say anything to me, I'm going to slog them one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you! I am so tired of being made to feel inferior because I don't have or want kids. Grrr!

    ReplyDelete