Thursday, October 1, 2009

changing my password

My profile on the computer system was down all last week, so I needed to change my password today (it was reset by IT). I was at a loss - I use 5 or 6 passwords throughout the internet and they are all time related and I didn't want to use them for work.

I recently found out a friend's password and was inspired by her ordering the initials of a band in order of attractiveness. Inspiration striking, I thought of all the men in television and film that I am attracted to at the moment.

I now have an eight letter password of seemingly random letters that can only be worked out by knowing every single famous TV man I'm attracted to, choosing the correct ones, and the correct combination.

Perfect.

Oh, and I did write it down somewhere so I didn't forget when my tastes change!

No comments:

Post a Comment