Thursday, November 18, 2010

8 days

Until I'm unemployed and need to move again. A new change and fresh start. :)

I'm not buying anymore food. I did this in January on this blog when I was moving from Peterborough, and thought it'd be a good thing to do again.

So. With no further ado, in my cupboard/fridge are:

NOTHING. It's all in my car now!


  • 1kg of spaghetti that's been opened since May
  • 500g of macaroni that's been open since July Pasta bake sauce
  • 2 x Rigaletto napolitana sauce
  • 1/2 pack of rice cakes
  • unopened pack of sakata from August
  • 2 small tubs unopened two fruits from August
  • 1 tin of spaghetti
  • 3/4 pack of pistachios, opened in August
  • 1 tins of four bean mix
  • coconut milk
  • mushroom soup
  • weet bix lite (sorry? normal weet bix aren't good enough for you, you need Weet bix lite?)
  • individual packs of nutrigrain, special K, just right, corn flakes and sultana bran li>
  • 2 long life milk


  • 2 Gatorade blues


  • Golden Pash cordial


  • 1 frozen lemon crumbed fish


  • 1 duet alfredo chicken breasts
  • 1/2 pack of pommes ball thingies


  • 2 servings of frozen Steam Fresh vegies
  • 1/2 potato salad


  • Berri breakfast juice, opened in August.
    li>Unopened Orange juice from concentrate Turned out I bought this out of date. :(
  • Nuttelex
  • unopened crushed garlic
  • tomato ketchup
  • 5 Golden Pash poppers
  • Parmesan cheese
  • 3 large potatoes

I am not going to buy anything else this week - I can't be bothered carting it all with me. :) And I can start again. Yay! Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment