I'm not buying anymore food. I did this in January on this blog when I was moving from Peterborough, and thought it'd be a good thing to do again.
So. With no further ado, in my cupboard/fridge are:
NOTHING. It's all in my car now!
- 1kg of spaghetti that's been opened since May
- 2 x Rigaletto napolitana sauce
unopened pack of sakata from August
- 1 tin of spaghetti
- 1 tins of four bean mix
- coconut milk
- weet bix lite (sorry? normal weet bix aren't good enough for you, you need Weet bix lite?)
- individual packs of
nutrigrain, special K, just right,corn flakes and sultana branli>
- 2 long life milk
2 Gatorade blues
- Golden Pash cordial
- 1 frozen lemon crumbed fish
- 1/2 pack of pommes ball thingies
1/2 potato salad
- unopened crushed garlic
tomato ketchup 5 Golden Pash poppers
- Parmesan cheese
- 3 large potatoes
I am not going to buy anything else this week - I can't be bothered carting it all with me. :) And I can start again. Yay! Shopping!