Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Mid term holiday

I totally had a mid term holiday.

I came down on Friday night.

I spent Saturday flying down to Melbourne and back.

Sunday, I went to Robina and back for a Life Coaching session. Then I spent a few hours with the BFF, saying goodbye to her dog at the vet and then having dinner at her house.

I walked to the train station and went to a course on Monday in town. Then I went out for dinner with my Mum and to see "Man on a ledge".

Tuesday, I went back to the course. Dad - skip this paragraph! Then my sisters came over and I learnt waaay to much about sex lives than I needed to know. I don't mind knowing; it's great to feel involved in the conversations, but some details can never be unleart.

Today, I have spent the morning working out budgets for going back to Melbourne for another concert.

Now, I am going to get in the car and drive back to W for a Touch Association Meeting and work tomorrow.

I'm back in Brisbane in 15 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment