Monday, January 16, 2012

Last Day

It's the last day of holidays today. (OK, tomorrow technically, but I've got a 6 hour drive to get home, and a filling to be done on my back right molar, so that doesn't feel like holiday stuff).

I'm going to do some chores today too though. I have to go to Medicare, and then buy some tarps. My dining suite is sitting on my front verandah and I need to get something to cover. Not that I don't think the damage has already been done after 6 months of western Queensland sun and rain. But I'll buy the tarps and take them home.

I also have three loads of washing to do so that I don't have to do washing tomorrow when I get back to W. But it's raining. So, I'm gonna load it all into my car and look for a laundromat to get it dry.

The joys of being in Brisbane instead of a tiny little western town!

Oh, and I may just get that school work done...

Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment