Sunday, January 15, 2012

Turning 30

Not me. Yet. That's in June - I'm sure I'll post about it throughout the year!

My friend had her kid-friendly party today. It was really fun being with my friends and their kidlets; all 5 of them (plus another assorted 4 who I don't know). I love 5 of those children. I really do. (And they make me clucky!)

What hit me today, was that just over 3 years ago, not one of those children was in existence. Some of them may have been conceived, but they weren't really with us. And three of them are less than a year old.

It's phenomenal isn't it? You don't exist, then you do, then eventually you don't again.

I haven't really planned a kid-friendly birthday for me, but I may change my ideas; it is just under 6 months away. And what I have planned, I want to do, but I don't think it'd be fun without anyone else. :)

But that's fine 'cause as I said, I'm 29 for just under another 6 months!

1 comment:

  1. Funny, I just had great fun making non-kid friendly birthday plans. I'm so SICK of doing everything for the kids.

    It sounds like you had a great day today! Happy Birthday for June.

    ReplyDelete