Thursday, July 8, 2010

My house doesn't

look like this. I love it though.

I am currently staying with my Dad and Stepmother while I am sans employment. They've been away for the school holidays and I've had the house all to myself! So great.

I am waiting for the government to issue me with a suitability ranking... interview. I know that I need to do that interview and it is scaring me more than lots of things have done in the past.

I think I made a mistake in going straight to the U.K. without having completed the interview first, but seriously, it was the best decision I could have made at the time. I could not have come out of doing the interview intact at that time.

I am positive I can now.

So - any of you 21 (!21! 21 people like reading this? Thanks!) followers, or any lurkers who haven't followed me that are high school teachers in the great state of QLD - any advice on 'current departmental documents' would be most welcome.

Otherwise I'm going in with UK based documents. Ooops.

No comments:

Post a Comment