Monday, April 23, 2012

Telstra

bites the big one I must say.

Unreliable internet, even in their 'Good' zone or whatever it's called.

Sometimes my internet just doesn't work.

But then again,  neither does my VAST satellite system.

Randomly untunes itself for hours.

And Telstra phone? Sometimes coverage. Sometimes not.

I hate the country.

OK. So I don't hate it, but it's definitely unsatisfactory. When I actually go in to work to use their internet, I laugh because the unreliability of that is known state-wide!

OK. Complaints done.

Thank you for sticking with me, because here goes some positives.

1. I have 7 weeks before I am 30 and I actually have a job with people who I (mostly) like.
2. I have a job where I am fulfilled spiritually most days. Especially when working with the little ones.
3. I cooked enough food last Sunday to still have 6 lunch/dinners stored in my fridge, and enough meat to get me through to at least the middle of May. Which is good since we don't have a butcher.

it's not all bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment