Tuesday, January 11, 2011

From Caelum's Mumma.

Hi everyone.  Meg has asked me to be a guest blogger on her blog. :P

Im not so good on blogging. I have tried it and failed, hah, you should see my "wedding blog" I think the only blog I used kinda regularly was a group one which we used kinda like we use facebook for now. Ha. We obviously don't use it any more :P


It's funny. B4 I left work for maternity leave I never really looked at FB and only rarely checked my email, but being housebound I find I check both multiple times a day and have even become a fairly regular commenter and occasionally change my own "status". I have uploaded a butt load of pics of my beautiful bubby :P

I've never really considered myself to be that dependent on social interaction - I've always been just happy with just hanging out with my hubby and if friends come out with us, well, that's just an added bonus. But obviously spending as much time at home as I do now is just a little too much.

I miss work :P

I can't wait to go back to work but I'm a bit worried about how I'm goin to cope with working, being a mum and studying. I start my uni course at the end of February, one subject atm, so only one 3 hour lesson a week but I'll have study time on top of that. I will more than likely be going back to work 4 days a week. Gonna put CJ into child care 2 times week and he'll go to his Nanna one day and his Granmar the other.

That will prolly be hard too. I've left him in Grandparent care often, just for a movie or to go to dinner with hubby or shopping. We try to have some us time at least once a fortnight :) but that's just a few hours only over one feed really. To leave him for a whole day :( well at least I got a few months or so to get used to the idea. haha.

OK. I'm lost for more things to say now :P

Hope you all enjoyed my visit :P and here is a pic of my beautiful baby :)


CJ - Cheeky Little Monkey!


**Shantell gave me written permission to post this picture**


No comments:

Post a Comment