Saturday, February 20, 2010

My mojo

I'm like Austin Powers. I was frozen and some incredibly fat man came and stole my mojo. I don't like to think that my mojo is pink and goopy - it's more like rainbow coloured and swirling like glitter... or some such nonsense.

What mojo has been stolen? My blog mojo. I just don't know what to write about. I don't have the interest in other peoples' blogs that I did even a week ago.

I'm still reading you all, don't worry. I am still following and still commenting (sporadically). I just have lost something this week about this whole thing.

Now. I'm off on a time-travelling extravaganza to steal my mojo back!

3 comments:

  1. Ummm, childhood? Your feelings on coming back? How fantastically stimulating and addictive my blog is?



    opedions - the same, soul mates

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog looks great! Good luck in getting your groove back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Madmother. Thanks for the comment. (And you Amy, as always!)

    I'm just feeling apathetic at the moment. I will get my mojo back. I just have to take it easy for a week or so.

    Your blog is brilliant, and I will be spending some of my time there.

    ReplyDelete