Friday, February 19, 2010

Redesign

I figure it was time to change my blog title and therefore the background as I am no longer in Peterborough. And then I remembered the experience this week with Amy's blog - she changed her blog around and the title. Now, I have more than one Amy on my blogroll and was about to comment thinking it was not Amy's... then she mentioned her delightful little boy and I thought, woah hang on there!

So, that's what this post is about - I changed my layout and don't want people gettin' confused.

2 comments:

  1. Nice new layout! :)

    BTW, with your header, I've recently learnt how to put photo's & text into a header. The tutorial is here:
    http://shabbyblogsblog.blogspot.com/2010/02/how-to-add-picture-to-your-header.html

    And best of all, you don't have to purchase any programs, or download anything. Kaching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice new layout! And title might I add! :)

    ReplyDelete