Ten confessions. They might shock you, or they might not. You might see yourself reflected in them, or you might not. And I must warn you - there is a little too much information in this post... so look away if you don't want to be grossed out!
1. Debt. I have a lot of this. $12,000 personal loan, $1300 credit card, $9850 Mum, $7700 Dad. It is crippling. And while I really want to work in Japan, America, Canada and NZ, I can't justify doing this before I am debt-free. For this reason, I am absolutely willing to move to the boonies and take up a remote area placement. And I'm willing to live in school catchment there so I can walk/catch a bus (but I'm not willing to give up the car permanently... and let's be honest here, Brisbane public transport sucks, so this might not eventuate.)
2. Food. I hate cooking for myself and this year have pretty much lived off cheese sandwiches.
3. Toenails. I don't cut them until they start cutting my shoes. Ewww.
4. Hair. I own two brushes, but don't brush it. I think I've brushed my hair three times since 2008.
5. Bricks. I have to walk in the direction of the bricks in the sidewalk. Makes walking along fishbone patterns tricky.
I have many more secrets. I'm a secretive gal. This gal has to keep some things secret.
What are some of your confessions?